If you do not see much content on any one website, it is because material intended for that site is on another one. See if any of the ones below look interesting.
All of these sites are related to the main Social Technology site and have been added to the network at various times over the years. As well adding new material, existing content is being slowly redistributed or copied. That will take a while. For more information see my personal home page and then the Social Technology History page.
Some of those websites have domain names associated with them:
- Two domain names, for my ultimate goal, point to a project and an organization for managing it
- The next domain assumes we know what we want, and asks how to get there from here
- The next domain names are for specific goals and method in different areas
- The next domains refer in a general way to technological development
- The next domains refer to specific mathematical methods to be used
- The next domains refer to an organization charged with applying these methods to the overall problem of making society work.
Other websites have no associated domain name, and can only be accessed via another site. Some of them are very important sites, but no obvious domain name which was unique and descriptive could be found.
- contentmanagement — how to create and maintain a WordPress website
- development — software and hardware for social technology
- engineeredsocialenvironments — schools, prisons and other institutions
- entrepreneurs — commercial applications of social technology
- justicesystem — reform of the justice system to reduce error covariance
- lawandgovernment — reform of law and government to reduce error covariance
- linearity — a linear model of the human brain
- relationships — finding good social relationships as part of improving your social environment
- socialtechdiscussions — paraphrases of conversations held outside of website comments
- socialtecholdsite — an older version of the main social technology website
- softwaredevelopment — software for social technology
- technologicalfantasies — ideas for new technology of all kinds
- websites — experiences with WordPress sites, and lists of them
- yourcause — social technology for your cause